Subject: 250326 Publication Guidance Material to CAAs for Search and Rescue Operations and Training Oversight (EUR Doc 049, First Edition, December 2024)
From: "Natalia SAVVINA" <[email-masked]>
To: "Natalia SAVVINA" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Decouto, Brian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2025 18:27:25 +0300

TO : MERKEL Philipp , MARINESCU Paul , VALLANCE Stéphane , MAMMADOV Ramil , 
LOMADZE David , PHILIPPE Arnaud , PHILIPPE Arnaud , NEIMANE Erika , AVDEYEV 
Oleg , WANGSFJORD Tore , WANGSFJORD Tore , DEBOECK Marc , SCEKIC Ivan , 
ROPARS Patrice , SZASZ Robert , D’ARRIGO Roberto , ERAUD François , ERAUD 
François , LÖBLICH Veronika , FERNANDES Paulo , FERNANDES Paulo , VALSTAR 
Frederik , ZABAVKA Maria , BERTOIA Cheryl , RUANO JADRAQUE Javier E. , OZCAN 
Murat , KITEVSKI Goran , CARPEN Narcis , GANEA Elena , JAMTLI Staale , 
CHIKAYEV Batyr , CHIKAYEV Batyr , BELKOURATI Mohamed , WEBER Roman , 
KOMLENIĆ Miloš , EGIZBAYEV Kuanish , PRUSOV Sergey , SINDOU Arnaud , 
KONARZEWSKI Adam , BOSTOCK Philipp , LACEY Caius , PIERACCINI Stefano , 
SIMKO Martin , VERLING Ronan , ASLAMADZE Merab , ASLAMADZE Merab , GREENWOOD 
Rowan , HAUEROVA Marie , SIRBU Constantin , SIRBU Constantin , MARQUES Vitor 
, WESNER Paul , GORDIENKO Igor , HYSENI Muhedin , HOXHA Fiqiri , HOXHA 
Fiqiri , KROTOVA Diana , MIRON Ana , MIRON Ana , SZAFRANIEC Marcin , 
O'CONNOR Tom , REPSYS Arunas , MONG Bjarte , SARANCIC Nikola , MARTINEZ AISA 
Víctor , CHIANELLA Marco , TUDORAN Miron , EDWARDS Dave , MARTENSSON Johan , 
CASTELLANO Claudio , MCKIE Roland , SWAN David , WALC Przemysław , 
CHAMBERLAIN Mark , BETTACHE Lahbib , GÖRING Swen , GERLEN Claus , PANKOVS 
Maksims , MOUHOUBI Mohamed Said , SAZYKULOV Feliks , VANAGA Sarmite , 
SZAFRANIEC Marcin , Nanna Bjørg Flensborg

Distribution: EUR SAR TF Members and Observers

Dear colleagues,

Please be informed that the Guidance Material to CAAs for Search and Rescue 
Operations and Training Oversight (EUR Doc 049, First Edition, December 
2024) – has been published on the ICAO EUR/NAT website: 049 
<https://www.icao.int/EURNAT/EUR%20and%20NAT%20Documents/Forms/EUR_NAT_DOCUMENTS.aspx?RootFolder=%2FEURNAT%2FEUR%20and%20NAT%20Documents%2FEUR%20Documents%2FEUR%20Documents%2F049%20%2D%20SAR%20Operations%20and%20Training%20Oversight&FolderCTID=0x012000DAF95319EADD9946B510C5D7B595637D00AA5EB47B299B9A4BAD1968B24E18655C> 
  - SAR Operations and Training Oversight.

Regards

Natalia Savvina

European and North Atlantic Office, Paris (EUR/NAT)

International Civil Aviation Organization

+33 (1) 46 41 85 28 (direct)  | +33 (1) 46 41 85 00 (fax)  | 
<http://www.icao.int/EURNAT> http://www.icao.int/EURNAT

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa 
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu 
turvalisuses kindel.